Chance of Snow27°/21°
- Baby infant size M sun UV Protection One-Piece Pink/Green Swimsuit SPF+50 Swim Suit for Kids Age 12-24 Month
- Island Shade Clamp-On Umbrella in Blue
- Coolibar UPF 50+ Women’s Reversible Bucket Hat (Small/Medium – Tan/White)
- Disney Store Minnie Mouse Rashguard Swimsuit 12 – 18 Months
- Girls size 8 Sun UV Protective Rashguard Swimsuit swim shirt & shorts SPF+50 Swim Suit for Kids Age 8 Years Old
- Consumer Update Analytics March 3, 2014This page contains the most recent Consumer Update data available and links to past Consumer Update Analytics web pages.
- FDA Speeds Innovation in Rare Disease Therapies February 28, 2014The Food and Drug Administration Office of Orphan Products Development is launching web-based educational resources for patients and industry on rare disease topics. The page debuts on International Rare Disease Day Feb. 28; topics include how to interact with FDA.
- Proposed Nutrition Facts Label Changes Are Based on Science and Research February 27, 2014The changes proposed to the Nutrition Facts Label are based on advances in nutrition science, the latest consensus reports from public health agencies, and the most recent public health and nutrition surveys.
- Food Serving Sizes Getting a Reality Check February 27, 2014As part of its proposed update of the Nutrition Facts Label, FDA is proposing changes to some food serving size and package labeling requirements to be more in line with what Americans are actually eating.
- Nutrition Facts Label: Proposed Changes Aim to Better Inform Food Choices February 27, 2014FDA proposes bringing the Nutrition Facts Label--which has become one of the most recognized graphics in the world--up to date with changes to its design and content. Proposed updates include the addition of added sugars and changes to some serving size requirements.